WHERE: Rubble Tile – St. Louis Park, MN
TICKETS: $20, available online at eventbrite.com
WHAT: Rik Lalim of Ricochet, LLC, Natasha Freimark of Mpls St. Paul Magazine and Lila Tully of Rubble Tile as they raise money to give new smiles to 40 children in Peru. This event is designed for you to get a head start on your holiday shopping, supporting local artists, having fun (!) while raising money that will change the life of a child. How cool is that? A total night of giving!
At the Night in Peru event, we will have several local businesses on-site selling unique gifts, and they are graciously donating a portion of their sales that evening to SNI. In addition, 100% of your $20 event ticket cost will go to SNI. Lastly, you will get to learn more about SNI and enjoy a wine wall, photo booth, music, food, drink and great conversation with myself and my co-hosts, Rik Lalim from Rikochet LLC and Natasha Freimark, from MplsSt.Paul Magazine.
Our goal is to raise $20,000 through the November 6 event and private donations.
Businesses that will be at the event:
- Designer Dyed Collection (scarves, bags)
- Inwood Designs (Headbands scarves, yoga bags)
- Global Market – Smile Network
- Indulge & Bloom (floral, décor, gifts)
- Gently Spoken Communications (gift books)
- It Works! (beauty, health and wellness)
- Stella & Dot (jewelry and accessories)
- UNrefined jewelry
- More to come!